By Cheryl Haines
AMMAN Vibrant, evocative and politically resonant, Carlos Latuff's cartoons lend an artistic hand to the often under represented plight of Palestinians living in the occupied territories.
Starting today and running until Wednesday, "Relentless Resistance in Palestine", a collection of the political cartoonist's works will be on display at the Foresight Art Centre.
Bringing the renowned Brazilian's works to Amman is attributed to three Jordanian friends living in Amman whose relatives were a part of the mass migration of Palestinians to Jordan and other countries in the region through the past half-century.
"When we first had a look at his cartoons we were inspired," one of the Jordanian organisers who wished to remain anonymous told The Jordan Times, "[Latuff] is not an Arab and he has nothing to do with the region, but he still wants to make the suffering heard
to show the world the truth about the way the media portrays Palestine."
Contributing his works for free, the three friends received Latuff's permission and support before they began organising the exhibition. He provided high-resolution soft copies of his works, which were then complied and printed through funding provided by the three organisers and private donors.
A compilation of the works on display will be on sale at the exhibition hall as will various prints from Latuff's collections printed on T-shirts and mugs. All proceeds from the sales will go to benefit the Palestine Children's Welfare Fund, a regional charity going to benefit the youngest citizens in the occupied territories.
Since a visit to the West Bank in 1999, Latuff has dedicated a great deal of his artistic energy to exploring the lives of Palestinians through his creative know-how.
His "Tales of Iraq" series, detailing the political, social and economic upheaval of the country, was inspired in 2003 shortly after the American invasion.
Latuff's dedication, however, transcends his creative works. He has similarly committed himself to political activism, raising awareness of the region's conflicts in his native country and exploring past conflicts and regional inequalities around the world.
In a series titled "We are all Palestinians" Latuff depicts various ethnic groups in solidarity with Palestine's occupation. The series' cartoons depicts Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto, Black South Africans under the Apartheid system, Native North American and Tibetans in China. All of these groups are drawn saying "I am Palestinian."
In the "Forgiveness" series, his cartoons display Muslims and Jews quoting words of tolerance from various philosopher-kings, among them Buddha and Gandhi.
Latuff's cartoons, however, have not been immune to sporadic criticism. In 2006, he attended the Iranian "International Holocaust Cartoon Competition", organised as a rebuff against the controversy surrounding the Danish cartoon's depiction of the Prophet Mohammad. He placed second at the competition where his cartoon illustrated a comparison between the West Bank's separation wall and Nazi concentration camps. Past works have also illustrated negative images of former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, US President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
"Our aim is to bring awareness towards the inequality of Palestinian suffering and in the process raise urgently needed funds," one of the organisers explained.
"We started small, but in the future hopefully we can bring his works to other countries."
Until now, Latuff's works have only been publicly displayed in Gaza and Iran, although his works have been published in various publications and websites, including the Independent Media Centre. His cartoons can also be found online at: [link]
EXHIBITION OF LATUFF'S CARTOONS IN JORDAN!
With the dedication and hard work of izzi of sileas ([link]
) and Duried of Out cry for Justice ([link]
), comes to you an exhibit featuring a Collection of Cartoons about the Relentless Resistance in Palestine by Carlos Latuff. For those living in Jordan, I encourage you to attend this exhibit organized by young individuals who believe into putting words into actions. These young individuals' passion about and dedication to the Palestinian cause is our hope, let's keep it alive. You attendance is a must. For more information, click here: [link]
ATTENTION COMICS WRITERS!
I DO look for short stories (maximum 4 pages) about war in Iraq, specially from the point of view of Iraqis, for my "Tales of Iraq War" series. You're free to use your imagination but remember that, I DON'T look for stories of "brave" U.S. soldiers fighting "terrorists" and this kind of bullshit. This is anti-war, non-profit and copyleft stuff, but of course I will give you credit as the writer of the comics. If you're good on writting war comics stories, drop me an email: email@example.com
INTERVIEW WITH CARLOS LATUFF...
...by the Belgian political cartoonist Ben Heine: [link]
"SUED, BANNED, DESPISED AND APPLAUDED"
Anna Shen wrote about me and my work for IRAQSlogger. Check this out: [link]
A LESSON FOR NEW CARTOONISTS
In my whole new video-cartoon, I will show you why you can make a caricature of George Bush but NOT of Ehud Olmert: [link]
SPREADING LOVE, SPREADING HATE
See this video, another example of moral inversion, largely used by those who support the State of Israel and its crimes.[link]
OMRI EVRON, A VERY DIGNIFIED ISRAELI
"Most young Israelis don't know what the IDF is doing to the Palestinians...Most young Israelis had never visited a Palestinian town or talked to a Palestinian. Many don't know what life is like on the other side of the border. But I have gone there, and I know how the Palestinians suffer as a result of the occupation. That's why I just can't become a soldier in the IDF. I simply can't do it".
(Omri Evron, 19-year-old, Tel-Aviv, considered a criminal by Israeli authorities because he refuses to enlist to the Israeli military. Read about him here: [link]
ALASKA NEWS PORTAL EMBARASSED OVER MY RUMSFELD PHOTOMONTAGE
Check article here: [link]
CARTOONS TRACKED BY THE U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND
The kind of visitors who are coming to my Tales of Iraq War blog ([link]
) never ceases to amaze me. It's not new that my cartoons are seen by U.S. military and security organizations. But whoah! Now it was the United States Central Command (CENTCOM), headquarters of the deadly war games in Iraq! Man, it's hard to believe that my cartoons are a national security issue in the USA, and probably in Iraq.
Check tracking report here:[link]
MORE THAN 100.000 HITS!!!
OFFICIAL STATISTIC OF DEVIANTART:
LATUFF2 HAS 100.007 PAGEVIEWS TOTAL AND HIS 452 DEVIATIONS WERE VIEWED 300.231 TIMES, WATCHED BY 556 PEOPLE.
I'd like to say thanks to every visitor who comes to my page and reproduces my art everywhere. People from many parts of the world, that are spreading my images and ideas because they share the same wish for justice in Palestine, Iraq, Mexico, or any other place where people live under oppression. Thank you all, without your support, my art would be useless.
And, in response to my critics, I have one thing to say: DOGS BARK, BUT THE CARAVAN ROLLS ON!
PROGRESSIVE STUDENTS LABOUR FRONT EXHIBITION OF LATUFF'S CARTOONS IN GAZA STRIP(PHOTOS)
Photos taken last Friday during exhibition of Latuff's cartoons in an university in Gaza, organized by the Progressive Students Labour Front. Unecessary to say that, for a supporter of Palestinian struggle for independence, it's a great honour to have my art shown in Palestine by Palestinians for Palestinians.
See the photos here: [link]
VIDEO-MESSAGE FROM LATUFF TO THE PROGRESSIVE STUDENTS LABOUR FRONT IN PALESTINE[link]
IS THE NEW YORK TIMES INTERESTED IN MY CARTOONS???
Let's see what have we here...someone in The New York Times searching for "Carlos+Latuff" on Google. Seems my cartoons are really reaching an audience.
See report here: [link]
Well, here's a message to you, people from The New York Times:
You are welcome to come and read my stuff, but do not expect any interview, ok? I don't speak to corporate media!
SUPPORT LETTER FROM PSLF
I just realized that Progressive Students Labor Front in Palestine published in their website a support letter to me and my art (in Arabic): [link]
And people just can't understand why I love Palestinians so much.
My video "Similarities" has been rejected by YouTube (just bought by Google) due to its "inappropriate nature". Perhaps for YouTube/Google is inappropriate any comparison between Nazi troops in Europe and U.S. troops in Iraq. Anyway, we're in Internet, where we can always dodge the censorship (at least until now). So, you can check the video in the following links: [link][link]
Hate Speech (THE VIDEO!)
When someone calls your support for Palestinians as "hate speech", show this video I just made:[link]
"Israeli supporters prowl the internet and the media shouting 'hate speech' not at those who actually hate, but at those who focus on the embarrassing truths Israel does not want Americans to think about while they pony up another few billions dollars. The good news is that Israel's supporters have screamed 'hate speech' and 'anti-Semite' so much that the phrases have lost their shock value, which means they have lost their value to silence...
...But if you want to see REAL hate in action, please read on.
1. 'There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.' Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
2. 'The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more'.... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000
3. '[The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs.' Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, 'Begin and the Beasts'. New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
4. 'The Palestinians' would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls.' ' Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
5. 'When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.' Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
6. 'How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to.' Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.
7. 'There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed.' Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969
8. 'The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war.' Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.
9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): 'If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?' Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.
9a. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : 'We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return.' Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. 'The old will die and the young will forget.'
10. 'We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.' Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
11. 'Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.' - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.
12. 'We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours.' Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
13. 'We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return' David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.
15. 'We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.' David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.
16. 'We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.' Israel Koenig, 'The Koenig Memorandum'
17. 'Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.' Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969.
18. 'We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'' Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.
19. Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. 'We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters' Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. From 'The Arabs in Israel' by Sabri Jiryas.
20. 'There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:...the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish...with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary.' Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.
21. 'Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them.' Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.
22. 'It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands.' Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.
23. 'Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.' Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry..."
(Read complete article here: [link]
(NEW VIDEO!) SIMILARITIES
My brothers and sisters-in-arts,
Check my new video and tell me...did you notice any similarities?[link]
BEWARE OF THE "NEW ANTI-SEMITISM"!
"Whenever Israel faces a public relations debacle such as the Intifada or international pressure to resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict, American Jewish organizations orchestrate this extravaganza called the 'new anti-Semitism.' The purpose is several-fold. First, it is to discredit any charges by claiming the person is an anti-Semite. It's to turn Jews into the victims, so that the victims are not the Palestinians any longer. As people like Abraham Foxman of the ADL put it, the Jews are being threatened by a new holocaust. It's a role reversal the Jews are now the victims, not the Palestinians. So it serves the function of discrediting the people leveling the charge. It's no longer Israel that needs to leave the Occupied Territories; it's the Arabs who need to free themselves of the anti-Semitism."
(Norman G. Finkelstein)
Read complete interview here: [link]
I WAS ADDED TO THE WORLD-WIDE ANTI-SEMITIC LIST
But don't worry...it's just a good joke from Jewish Left-Wing Community. Check the "list" here [link]
and their website here [link]
THE ART OF WAR
"The Likud Party are after Latuff's blood, so he must be doing something right!"
(Hazel W.M. McKinlay, writer)
Read complete article here: [link]
LIKUD PARTY DISCOVERS BRAZILIAN ARTIST LATUFF
Article written by Anis Hamadeh, writer, musician and journalist: [link]
ISRAELI RIGHT-WING PARTY THREATENS ME!
Now guess what! I'm being threatened by Likud, a right wing party in Israel (former party of Sabra and Shatila butcher Ariel Sharon). In a page linked to Likud, [link]
my picture and some of my cartoons are shown. Along the same old name-calling (Nazi, anti-Semitic...) they say that "This Carlos should be 'taken care of' long time ago, in some way or another".
Check translation of the page's content (from the Hebrew):
He has a reference in Wikipedia; at Google you can find 8 pages about him. But what does the Foreign Affairs Ministry know about him? The Mossad? The Committee of Foreign Affairs and Security? The Israeli Army? Any other element that deals with Israel's security?
Carlos Latuff - an Arabic family name. Born in Rio de Janeiro, 36 years old. In his homepage he is photographed with Leila Khaled, the terrorist who hijacked an Israeli airplane. He is one of the biggest Israel-haters.
He is the headmaster of one of the biggest factories for propaganda and incitements against Israel, he distributes poison in every place. The damage he's doing to Israel amongst youth around the world is enormous. He is one of the most influential Anti-Zionists in the world wide web, an awesome graphic talent, and a great cartoonist. He knows how to influence and use the internet. He is a top player in the Iranian evil industry, and his cartoons participate in the holocaust denial gallery in Teheran.
He hates America & Israel, his cartoons show Israelis and their rulers as demons. He sends missiles of hatred no less powerful than the missiles that Iran is developing, and he takes part in a gigantic genocide industry, with one goal - the destroying of the Jewish state.
In an impressive video movie, in clear English, he's trying to unite all those who hate Israel. In a movie distributed in the net he asks them to be active and to participate in the struggle on the information front - to write stories & poems, to talkback, to blog, send photos, to participate in meetings and demos, to be active and to unite.
His satanic cartoons are published in the world journals, and in endless number of websites. He does not ask for copyrights and he urges people to use them freely.
And what Israel is doing? Nothing!!!
Did they complain to the Brazilian embassy?
Think what would happen to an Israeli citizen that was exposing the leaders of Brazil in this way. Did anybody try to charge him with incitement and attempted murder? Did anybody hear about him at all??
This is the WMD that Prof. Harari, the ex-headmaster of Weitman institute lectured about in the last Hertzlia convention. This is the danger Prof. Yoav Gelbar is warning in his publicity work. That what brings the heads of the Jewish Congress to Israel this week.
The Israeli carelessness on the information front is not acceptable and can't go on. This Carlos should have been "taken care of" a long time ago, in some way or another. The question is: what should we do, and whose responsibility is it to do so?
I call you all to be active. There is no one institute that can challenge this kind of genocidal war. Not the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor the Ministry of Defense, or even any other ministry. We have to unite, as Carlos suggested, and act together.
We are witnessing a systematic & basic way of giving legitimacy to hit the "Zionist demon". Carlos Latuff excels at this kind of propaganda. The problem will be solved - the "final solution" - by the Iranian President, who enjoys those drawings & cartoons, Nazi Germany, Holocaust denial, Hizbullah & its rockets. This is the reason he needs those atomic plants, he needs them to kill all those disgusting creatures that Latuff is drawing, and then the world will be a better place. There were others that tried it before, remember?
Goebbels was the propaganda minister of the 3rd Reich and made propaganda a powerful weapon for the Nazi regime. His basic assumption was that a lie said enough times became truth in the consciousness of people. Now we know that Hitler wrote his books and then manifested them in the Holocaust. The things that are said against Israel in internet forums & visual elements are copies of the Nazi propaganda. This is an ideology of genocide that has proven its power in the past."
Of course, we can expect anything from IsraHell. If they can carry on "selective killings" of Palestinians, and carpet Beirut with tons of bombs murdering hundreds of civilians, what is the big deal about "neutralizing" one cartoonist in Brazil? Death threats, cheap attempts to terrorize me, however, will not prevent me from supporting Palestinians in their struggle against brutal Israeli occupation. The most that Likud creeps can do is silence me with a bullet, but they will never be able to silence my art.
September 8, 2006
Rio de Janeiro
LATUFF READ BY IRAQIS IN IRAQ!!!
My comics along an interview were published in Al Raed ("The Leader"), a Sunni magazine in Iraq!
I'm glad to have my art seen by Iraqis in Iraq!
Thanks for publishing my artworks.
See the page of the magazine here: [link]
U.S. CITIZENS ATTENTION! CHECK OUT HOW YOUR TAXES ARE BEING USED!
Judging by frequent visits from DOJ/FBI (Department of Justice/Federal Bureau of Investigation) to my Tales of Iraq War blog, I might suppose that U.S. taxpayers are funding agents to spend time reading comics.
See visitor report here: [link]
(VIDEO) PUBLIC STATEMENT ON THE LEBANESE AND PALESTINIANS by Brazilian cartoonist Latuff
Watch it here: [link]
A T T E N T I O N !
This message is for all my brothers and sisters-in-arts.
My intention here is to publish copyleft imagery, which will address socio-political messages not available in the so-called "mainstream". Right now I have many supporters reproducing my cartoons in t-shirts, magazines, leaflets, books, newspapers, websites (and even walls) all around the world, from Washington DC to Seoul.
If you agree with my points of views and want to support me, please, don't waste your precious time in useless discussions with right-wingers. Don't feed flame wars with trolls.
You are fighting the fleas instead to fight the dog. Let's keep our focus on BIG dogs only.
The best thing you can do is to save my artworks, reproduce and forward them to other people. And let those right-wingers speaking alone...That's called STRATEGY!
However, if you want to waste your time talking to right-wingers, ok, it's up to you, but PLEASE, do it in THEIR Deviantart pages.
Thank you for your collaboration.
NEW!!! PROMOTIONAL VIDEO OF "TALES OF IRAQ WAR" COMICS!!!
Watch here: [link]
Since I started webcomics blog about Iraq war ([link]
), less than 24 hours ago, this site was "visited" by a server located at IP address 220.127.116.11, host name techtrack.gov. Interesting is that the Terrorist Screening Center has an email address on that same domain. TSC is an agency of U.S. Department of Homeland Security, created in 2003 to consolidate terrorist watchlists and provide 24/7 operational support for thousands of Federal screeners across the country and around the world.
Well, Big Brother is not only watching us but also reading comics...
EXTRA! EXTRA! NEW VIDEO! "THE REAL BOMBMAN" or "HOW TO MAKE A CARTOON ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH"!
In this video I will teach you how to make a cartoon about George W. Bush: [link]
Forward this link to your friends...and enemies!
Perfil FALSO de Latuff no Orkut/FAKE Orkut profile of Latuff
ATENÇÃO! Existe um perfil falso de Carlos Latuff: [link]
Por favor, ignorem QUALQUER mensagem desse endereço. Obrigado!
ATTENTION! There's a fake profile of Carlos Latuff: [link]
Please, ignore ANY message from this address. Thank you!
60.000 VISITS AND WATCHED BY 392 DA MEMBERS!
Thank you visitors and DA members from around the world for all the kindness and support to my art and efforts. You are truly my brothers and sisters-in-arts.
Thank you very much!
Domo arigato gozai masu!
MY ART IN THE NORMAN FINKELSTEIN'S WEB SITE
I'm glad to announce that some of my cartoons and links to my art were published in the website of Prof. Norman Finkelstein, author of five books, including the best seller "The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the exploitation of Jewish suffering". Mr. Finkelstein received his doctorate in 1988 from the Department of Politics, Princeton University, for a thesis on the theory of Zionism. He currently teaches political theory at DePaul University in Chicago. Check the page here: [link]
Mr. Finkelstein was born in Brooklyn, N.Y. in 1953. The dedication for his first book read:
To my beloved parents,
Maryla Husyt Finkelstein,
survivor of the Warsaw Ghetto,
Maidanek concentration camp
survivor of the Warsaw Ghetto,
Auschwitz concentration camp.
MESSAGE FROM NEW YORK POST
Today I get a message regarding those cartoons I submitted to Iranian cartoon contest:
"Hello Mr. Latuff. I am a reporter for the New York Post. I wanted to ask about the cartoon that you entered in the Iranian holocaust-denying cartoon contest. Would you mind sending me a copy of your cartoon by email? Why did you enter the contest? Don't you think by entering, it gives legitimacy to false statements made by the president of Iran?Also, do you have any contact information for someone at Hamshahri who is running the contest?
New York Post"
And here's my reply:
"I don't talk to mainstream. End of story."
Isn't it great to be free and shitting on corporate media's head?
Download here videoclip with anti-McDonalds cartoons I made, to the accompaniment of "Bulls on Parade", from Rage Against the Machine (mpeg file, 37.4MB): [link]
THE MOST COMPLETE INTERNET ARCHIVE OF LATUFF'S CARTOONS
Thanks to the efforts of Chuck Munson from Infoshop, the online Anarchist community, it's online the largest archive for my cartoons in the whole Internet, covering my work with Zapatistas, Palestinians, among others. All images are copyleft and you are encouraged to reproduce and forward them: [link]
LATUFF'S MAIL ART BLOG
A new website dedicated to my experiences on Mail Art, as well as artworks sent to me by mail artists.
Latuff Arte Postal - Mail Art[link]
U.S. RELATED CARTOONS
The Social Nerve website is kindly hosting a huge collection of my U.S. related cartoons. All images are copyleft and you are encouraged to reproduce and forward them.
Check this out: [link]
WORLD FOR PALESTINE SCREEN SAVER
Now you can show your support for the brave Palestinian people in your computer. Download (free!) my WORLD FOR PALESTINE SCREEN SAVER for Windows, illustrated with some of my Palestinian related cartoons in one of the following links:
-Mirror site 1[link]
-Mirror site 2[link]
-Mirror site 3[link]
NEW HOME FOR MY RAILROAD RELATED PHOTOGRAPHY
Now a good chance for all of you to know more about my favourite hobby: railroad photography. Captions are in Portuguese, but I think pictures speak for themselves.
It's about trains AND people. Take a look now![link]
Forward this page to others.
Thanks a lot!